Friday, December 6, 2013

Guest designing for October Afternoon & a winner!

I so excited to be December's guest designer on the October Afternoon blog!  Each Friday of this month I will have projects to share over there.  Here is a link to my introductory post.  And here is the cover to my December mini album that I have been working on.  More on this later...




This in my intro page.




*********

In other news.... I have a winner from the Pretty Little Studio blog hop that started on Monday...

Congratulations, Jullie Tucker-Wolek!!  You have won a set of this sweet Santa Flair for leaving a comment on my blog!  Email me your mailing address at malika.kelly@gmail.com and I will make sure that goes out to you!


 


7 comments:

  1. Super cute Mal! So excited for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE CONGRATS!!! So excited for you!!! I love love love your album!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Malika! And congrats Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, great start to your album! I love the cover with just the number 25 having colour in it! Congrats on the guest DT spot too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start to your December Daily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BIG CONGRATS, Malika!! So awesome! I love what you've done on your December Daily and your layout on the OA Blog is fab!! I left you some love over there, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.