Saturday, November 9, 2013

Project Life - Week 44

Good morning.  It's been a while since I have a done posted a Project Life spread, so I thought it was about time.  When I get behind on this project, I feel overwhelmed.  I get discouraged with the number of pictures that need to printed.  So I have decided to change things up a little bit.  I have one page with pockets and the other is a 12x12 page with a big collage picture that I made with an app on my phone.  It was quick and easy and it took much less time editing on the computer.   I have mainly used the Chic Tags Exclusive October Kit for this one.  

Here is my full spread:


Left side:




Right side:




How are you doing with your Project Life pages?  Are you able to keep up?  Stop by the Chic Tags blog today to see more ideas with the monthly Exclusive Kits.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.