Monday, November 11, 2013

product swapping with Heidi Swapp!

All week long on the Epiphany Crafts blog we have a product swap with Heidi Swapp products!  Heidi was so generous with her product, I couldn't help but make two projects!  The first one is a mini album that was inspired by Marcy Penner.  I loved that she made a little book for her kids to help document the days leading up to Christmas, so I decided to use her idea and make my own.  I have used Epiphany Crafts tools and epoxies to make a whole bunch of Heidi Swapp Christmas embellishments to put under my cut out tag.  



I have dangled a couple of charms from the spine of my mini album.


The inside pages just have a number cut out and some patterned paper peeking through.... and lots of machine stitching!



My second project is a layout with a picture from a few Christmases ago.   Stop by the Epiphany Crafts today and all week long for more Heidi Swapp projects and inspiration.





In other news... Chic Tags and Freckled Fawn area also hopping this week.  Stop by the blog to read more about it.




4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh this is gorgeous!! I love love love that cover!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Malika! Awesome mini!! LOVE that front cover! And you layout is fab! Love how you used the epoxy too on both projects to create some fun embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as usual Mal. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.