Monday, August 19, 2013

one last glance back...

It is almost back to school around here.  The kids have one day left and then they are right back at it!  In honor of back to school week I am posting a layout that I made for Chic Tags with the brand new Schoolhouse line that will be available in a couple of short weeks!  I am going back in time with this one.  This picture was from the first day of kindergarten.  It seems like yesterday... now he will start 4th grade!  Seriously, where has the time gone??


This ombre paper is my absolute favorite.  I used my silhouette to cut the circle pattern through it.




Thanks for coming by today.  For more back to school inspiration, check out the Practical Scrappers blog today.

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the photo and all the circles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the circles and the choice of paper! Such a cute photo and I agree it all goes by too fast. My son just started his senior year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page, loved the circles on your background pp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the circle background.. fabulous layout thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, love the ombré paper and the cut out circles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious photo, and great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet photo and layout! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome page Malika!! Love the circle cut paper and the way you added the journaling strips over the card!! And such a sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty layout. Love how you cut the circle pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love the journaling, stunning layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet page. Love the journaling

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a sweet page, MK! he'll be okay.. don't worry too much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. been long time i can't visit your blog...save all the layouts that you created. this is one of my fav...damn love the journaling..touch me!love the background and the colors combo in this layout

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.