Tuesday, October 23, 2012

bits and pieces

Ever wonder what to do with all of the bits and pieces you have leftover from a collection of papers?  Make another layout!  I had lots of little pieces of Too Cute to Spook papers after making a couple of layouts and I don't like throwing paper away!  You don't need to have big sheets to make a cute layout.  I like to take little bits and strips and just piece them together.  I added some stitching to hold everything down, a big title and some embellishments to complete the look.  

Wardrobe Change:






Stop on by the Bella Blvd blog for other tips and inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Great use of scraps! I could totally see this being made into a card layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great use of scraps! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.