Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bella Blvd Introduction!!


I am so excited to be introduced on the Bella Blvd blog today!  Here are a couple of my layouts.  Stop by the blog to see some more detailed pictures and meet a couple more members of the new team, Leanne and Laurie!


Run Play:
Sunbursts are big right now and a great way to showcase one photo.  I truly love the bright patterns in this sports collection!



Little Piper:
 I used my Cameo to cut out the alphabet and then placed these cute patterned papers behind.  I couldn't  decide which papers to use and this is a fantastic way to use a lot of patterns in one layout.

Looking forward to sharing more layouts with you soon!





2 comments:

  1. Love the layouts!! Congrats again!! Can't wait to see your next BB projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.