Friday, August 24, 2012

red, white and blue


Well, the kids are back in school and I am finding that I have a bit more time on my hands... hopefully that means more blog updates!  I also decided it was time for a fresh look for this blog, but didn't know where to start!  I asked the dear Megan Klauer for some help and I am so please with what she came up with.  

So anyway, here is a layout I made for the Scrapbooking Studio with the Pebbles' Let Freedom Ring line.  I used my cameo to cut out the polaroid frame.  The fabric stars are by Maya Road





I love the little stickers bits that look like bits of tape.

Will update again soon with some more recent projects.

1 comment:

  1. I am so taking this idea for my Washington DC vacation book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your comments.